Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Snowboards

This snowboard reminds me of snow and just winter in general. I think dark blue is a typical color that is related to blue, which is probably a reason the designers made this board! And snowboarding is a fun activity, I've tried it, just not my favorite thing to do.


These goggles are pretty cool, they have tinted lenses and a nice blue theme to them. I would totally buy these if i could ( and if I snowboarded..)
It recently snowed around 2 feet at my house so i figured I would get in the season with some snowboards. Personally I don't snowboard, but my younger sister does and she's pretty good!  She set up a rail and jumps and things all around my backyard, its nice! But anyway, snowboarding goggles are a necessity for any snowboarder so that you can see while heading down the slopes, and it wouldn't hurt to have a cool board too!

No comments:

Post a Comment